Embedded Firmware Engineer
As an Embedded Firmware Engineer at BuLogics, you’ll work with a team of engineers and wireless experts to build a new generation of devices for clients around the world. Our team members are passionate, multifaceted individuals who work together to design and build a wide variety of products:
From wearables to app controlled hydroponic gardens to wireless thermostats installed in millions of homes, we’ve built it all. In this role, you’ll create new product features and implement future friendly iterations on existing libraries, working collaboratively and individually to bring new designs to life.
- Program new software modules and iterate on established code libraries;
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to design innovative wireless devices;
- Represent BuLogics’ expertise to clients, steering project work to effectively meet product goals;
- Commit to the principles of modular design and test driven development
- Work effectively in an Agile environment;
- Communicate with team leaders on design strategy, project goals, and any relevant concerns.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (Computer Science or Electrical Engineering);
- Interest in embedded systems engineering, as evidenced by previous projects or
- Strong understanding of and ability to program in C -pointers shouldn’t be a complete mystery;
- Experience with other programming languages (e.g., Python, Java, etc);
- Quick to learn new technologies and systems and able to independently to solve problems;
- Basic understanding of circuit design principles
Note: Applicants who provide portfolios or Github links are 3x more likely to receive interviews.
From idea to shelf, BuLogics Designs, builds, and certifies wireless solutions for the Internet of Things. BuLogics was founded in 2003 as a technology development company to leverage the wireless technology standards in the early stage of development at the time. Since then, BuLogics has designed, engineered and tested hundreds of award winning products, and managed some of the industry’s largest scale automation integration projects and ecosystem rollouts.
- Competitive salary;
- Health and dental plan;
- Flexible schedules, work from home policy, and vacation;
- Sponsorship for conferences and educational events;
- Casual work atmosphere with hammocks, snacks, and community events;
- Opportunity to see your contributions power products sold around the world.